March 31, 2007

STupid,BOdoh ......



I went shoe hunting on thursday...to my horror the shoes that were on sale were horrible!! Buruk punya buruk!!! I was really unhappy.. the ones that they have in Nose is like ugly and they have been displaying the same darn ones for years!! I don see nice ones... the only consolation is that they are cheap... cheap for what?? They are ugly!! The nice ones are like Jimmy Choo's Stuart Weitzman,Oscar da Le Renta and other branded stuffs that only Mak Datin can afford wei.. Prima Vera is fine.. but even that looks ugly and no variety at all!!! Vincci is even worse.. This is a classic example of the fact that some well known brands could have ugly stuffs.. People rather go randomly into GUESS and buy a shoe there rather than hitting NOSE and VINCCI nowadays.. reason.. no decent ones.. and the service in mid valley suckz...



I prefer Vad and Vid... they have nice shoes there... and their bags are better and different.. though they are a bit expensive atleast they are worth it.. you actually have nice ones there.. I found one in Cheras Leisure Mall and Mid Valley... hmm... now I have to hunt for alternatives..

No comments: