June 5, 2007

A whole load of stuffs...

I've gone missing for awhile.. loads of things la... streamyx down,fell sick again,bitchy lecturer.. and loads of other stuffs... I honestly didn't have any mood to blog and now I do... I might not blog about shopping for awhile cause classes have started and "lucky me" I'm stucked wif a bitch... she's sooooooooo picking on a few of us that its beginning to annoy like shit... psycho bitch..

Anyways... I believe in the term Karma... what goes around comes around... some say revenge is bad bla bla.. but who cares ??to me revenge is sweet... hehehe...

I dono why nowadays people tend to seek me for personal advice in relation to their love affairs... lolz... shit.. I'm actually the last person you should talk to cause we're riding in the same boat.. I mean I get it la they know yours is a big failure so they come and tell their sob story to u(knowing that your cerita lapuk is even worse) and when they relive the awful story they feel so much better... I mean that's a sadist aight??? I'm bored of these topic la, .. cause they and their story is sooooooo predictable that we can know their next move... and funny enough even wen you talk to at least 4 people everyone has almost der same darn story that this seems to be cliche or a great coincidence bla bla.. over the centuries same bloody game being played over and over again.... BORIng... tolong la... people oredi think all diz tactic expired redi....

Which is why I agree with the tag.. "People always leave"... and they always leave when you need them the most... haiya...


Nowadays... there seems to be nothing on TV that I seem to anticipate to watch.. gone were the days I use to be glued to the TV watching ANTM, American idol... Charmed,OTH and so on..
They have nothing on Astro man... I pay sooo much and the minute it drizzles the whole thinggy goes kaput... Astro's slogan should be "Repetition to death"...

Now.. about that bitch.. what has Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Malaysia got to do wif Advertising???
Who cares about all diz crap?? The politician have no other better work to do then to debate about petty matters why den you bring up crappie topic in class?? These are the same people who debate about some Indonesia drama in Parliament ... (rolling my eyes) hello..... If you wanna talk about on going issue wanna go off topic a bit talk la about Altantuya Case or other important stuffs... why bitch about this bahasa thing?? To avoid racism?? Helloooooooooooooo even if its changed wat made you think this would decrease racism... people still see you as Indian... Chinese...Sikh they don't say Malaysian!!!!!! Stupid topic to talk about during class hours...

I'm showing my middle finger bitch!!!!

1 comment:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

someone is very pissy today..its been awhile since i dropped by..well hope for the best..bitchy ppl are well very hard to deal with indeed..