April 26, 2007

Idiot....


Why cant people be more open minded, as much as I respect other people's opinion, respect mind too la, if you don't agree just say you don't and fuck off la, why must you thrash those opinions with little respect and so on, calling people hypocrite and so on, I'm sick of giving a reason because this is going to be a never ending story... you thrash me I thrash you... blah blah.. I'm entitled to my opinion so do you, but if you have something great to say start your own fucking blog where you can type pages to stress your point, don't use other people's blog to state your village typical timbaktu set of mind... and I hate it even worse when some weirdos google an expired story and leave a comment!!! So damn annoying la.....



Moving on, my new black pantie went missing, I was looking high and low for it... damn, It took me hours to shop and its even more annoying when things go missing, I knew I did my laundry but mom was the one who stashed our clothes in the cupboard, but where der heck is the pantie??? I went to take my shower later in the evening and noticed that someone else wore em'!!! How Gross!!! Who else if not for devil!!!!! She left it in the shower and forgot to dump it in the laundry basket!!! I was soooooo furious!!! I had it up to my head I went complaining to mom... mom wasn't shocked but she just said u know bout her aight?? I know damn well about that filthy idiot!!!I took a deep breath and calmed down, told my self... after all its just a pantie... I'll keep buying and devil can keep stealing!!!!!!




No comments: