May 9, 2007

Guess whose back.........


Sorry.. peepz.. u didn't c me for some time cause I've been ill... I spent my days in bed in between sneezes and blowing my nose with Kleenex.. I felt horrible cause not only my nose was dripping I felt my whole body was switched with an alien's anatomy... my days were filled with Oprah , ANTM and American Idol...kinda like a scene from You've got mail where Meg Ryan is on the bed and Hanks drop by with her daisies...hehehehe by der way Blake looked darn cute and I hope Jordan wins.. she kinda reminds me of Norah Jones... the whole big eye thinggy and beautiful curly hair...

Anyways I'm still kinda wobbly but much better... my sem break is going to end soon.. and I'm dreading the whole issue of going back to Uni.. I love college, is the travelling that suckz.. Whilst on holiday prior to me being pathetically sick I went out for lunch with two of my best buddies, we were in Leisure Mall, I met them in Baskin Robbins and was thrilled to see em' after so long, Khaya was a vegetarian so we took some time to hunt for a vegetarian shop, we didn't find one so we settled for a shop where they could provide something without meat.. as soon as we sat we ordered, she strictly told them no meat... the waitress started asking us "Ikan boleh?" I was flabbergasted... who on earth told em' that vegetarians eat fish?? and since when fish is vegetarian?? As much as irritated we were, patience is a virtue, so we when back to basics..." Takde kak.. jangan taruk apa apa yang ader daging.. ikan apa apa pun tak boleh hanya sayur"

The next thing she uttered didnt surprise me " Udang boleh?Telur boleh... err.. ikan bilis boleh?"
We went like "EHH... tak boleh tak boleh..... daging tak boleh.. hanya sayur cendawan macam itu boleh"
She nodded her head as if she finally understood and went off..
10 minutes later she came back with the food.. mine and KB's food was fine, Khaya's was not
The "Vegetarian food" had everything we had specifically asked her not to put...!!!

I mean we are all Malaysians.. the person who took our order is a Malaysian.. how on earth can you live in Malaysia when you don't know the meaning of vegetarian?? Weren't you people thought about other people's culture in the first place?? respect other people's value and beliefs for gawd sake... wait.. in the first place these people aren't thought moral education way back in school to appreciate different culture's practice and the way they go about their fasting ... how can these people be under the coconut shell for centuries??? And to call one a Malaysian?? We are living in a multi religion nation where one has to know whats going on.. please don't be this shallow... reminds me of Jessica Simpson's ranting about tuna being chicken... God!!!


Next, I opened the newspapers and there was this article that caught my attention... Sikh people being accused of being Arab/Taliban in United States... how dumb!!! This is one of the most ridiculous thinggy I've heard after Britney's head shaving gig... Why can't some people get it that Sikh and Talibans are wayyyyyyyyyy totally different.. just because they happen to wear turban that doesn't mean they are Arab... look at the Punjabi's features... they are Indian... didn't you morons learn Intercultural Communication ??

ANTM... I was born to watch this show.. despite the fact mom hates Tyra Banks I think she's hot... Caridee and Melrose are annoying... this is the first time I kinda disagree with the panel judges approval.. Caridee is another dumb blond looking like a ditz trying to impress Nigel sadly she doesn't succeed...her worst on screen comment to Nigel was about the stick stuffed up his arse!!!!! How dumb.... you don't go around making comments like that to the judging panel... Melrose... is another pain .. selfish..cunning,fakelicious ,not loyal.. and has all the characteristic to be the next Janice Dickinson.. The twins were the only nice ones and and I really really liked Ajay... the Judges are just plain dumb....

Anyways..Learning about other people's culture is important.. atleast the basics.. so that you know how to treat and go about a person with different culture and background... you dont want to be branded and accussed of being rude and obnoxious...

2 comments:

zewt said...

sick for so long meh...???

so this is the full story of the morons eh? hahahahaha....

eh, i managed to catch that particular episode when they kick out the indian contestant. not being racist but i think she sucks... not sporting at all.

MissSHopaHolic said...

I'm still sick la...
I know ur not racist la I hate her 2..
damn boring.. always crying because the girls bitch about her..
I prefer Miss Jay.. atleast she has claws... erghhhhh!!!!